Our Wines

Listed in: Estate Series

Estate Pinot Gris 2017

The bouquet is vibrant and varietal, with aromas of fresh pears and green apples. The lively palate has citrus and pear flavours, with texture and finesse. The finish is long and dry. With medium term cellaring this wine will evolve even greater complexity.

$24.00 AUD

750ml

Item successfully added to cart!

WINEMAKING 

At the winery, fruit was whole bunched pressed to a stainless steel tank, where around 67% underwent cool fermentation (12°C to 15°C) for retention of fruit aromatics and freshness whilst the remaining 33% was barrel fermented in old oak for texture and complexity.

TASTING NOTES

The bouquet is vibrant and varietal, with aromas of fresh pears and green apples. The lively palate has citrus and pear flavours, with texture and finesse. The finish is long and dry. With medium term cellaring this wine will evolve even greater complexity.

 Served Chilled

TECHNICAL NOTES

Harvested: 2nd, 17th & 23rd of March 2017
Brix at harvest: 22.5o
Total Acidity: 6.3 g/L
Wine pH: 3.13
Alcohol: 13.5%
Cellaring: 3-5 Years
Winemaker: Lindsay McCall & Jamie McCall

*Back vintages are available in the Estate Series & Single Vineyard Series, please contact the office to find out more

Related Products


The Paringa Shiraz 2014

View Cart View More

The Paringa Pinot Noir 2014

View Cart View More

The Paringa Chardonnay 2015

View Cart View More

Estate Shiraz 2013 (375ml)

View Cart View More